Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daddy goes to Preschool

Tomorrow I have to attend my college graduation rehearsal during our normal preschool hours. Since I'm a stay at home mom I had to ask my husband if he would mind taking the morning off to take care of Avin. He eagerly agreed to take off! Then when we started discussing the plans for the day I realized that his eagerness to take off was because he had planned on taking Avin and going to all his favorite video game and thrift stores while I attended rehearsal. When I pointed out that if he did that Avin would miss preschool he was bummed but readily agreed to do preschool instead. So tomorrow Daddy is off to his first day of preschool with Avin! Luckily class is being held just across the street. I've already warned the mom's that Derek will be there in my place. It will be quite an experience for him- not only participating in the lesson but keeping Avin out of all the temptations a new house brings. Say a little prayer that he survives the sea of moms and toddlers!

9 comments:

Subing said...

I'm not in fact specific what the textbook definition may well be for that but for us it shows that persons get collectively twice

Dr.YunTea said...

Good post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5__TLjLQtI&feature=player_detailpage

stevejordon said...

Your blog is very absolutely fantastic! A great deal of great information.Thank you very much. Your website really very helpful for me.i will again visit your new blog. I am sharing related topic which is most important for How to get free Xbox live code

Maria Garcia said...

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I'm also sharing article Everything you need to know about Google's Advanced Protection Program.

Dani said...

Awesome article! It is in detail and well formatted that i enjoyed reading. which inturn helped me to get new information from your blog. I am sharing related topic which is mostly important for random visa credit card generator

loda lasan said...

I get very helpful and useful information from your site . It aslo helpful for newcomers , keep going. I would like to suggest to you something whichis really interesting about Benefits Of Auto clicker

John said...

Nice information for all about this. I really get wonderful information . Thank you so much. You can check a software named Winrar for Compress email attachments and Split files.

Unknown said...

I write copy for the digital world and love creating material that converts – from short SEO-optimized landing pages, to complete website reels.
My specialty is using data and research to tell an authentic story in a relatable and engaging way ,
Here is my work How to get free robux

love language said...
This comment has been removed by the author.